UNISON Facility & Human Solutions
Since our establishment in 1977 (as ISS), our Group continues to provide a wide array of services within the Facility Management Industry. With more than 2,000 dedicated employees and 500 partners nationwide, UNISON is the Market Leader that continues to drive the local market (2020 annual turnover: 41+ million EUR).
Services offered include Soft Services, Hard services & Renovation, Landscaping services, Catering, Security and Support Services as well as Temporary Employment (through Unison Human Resources). These services are provided on a daily basis and to an extensive list of reputable clientele.
Under the new name, UNISON Group continues to be synonymous with harmonious cooperation, reliability, high level of Facility Management services and a strategic partner of sustainable development in collaboration with our clients.
Headquarters are located in Athens and a branch is located in the city of Thessaloniki, serving customers all over the country both in private and public sector such as Papastratos, Fraport, Cosmote group of companies, Viohalco, STA.SY., Hygeia group, Eurobank etc.
🏆 Our best in class services have been acknowledged through receipt of numerous distinguished awards over the years:
📃 We continue to provide our customers with the quality and standards that are key to our philosophy through the acquisition of 12 ISO certifications, while being the ONE & ONLY company in the industry to receive COVID SHIELD certification in EXCELLENT LEVEL.
1. ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System
2. ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System
3. ISO 45001: 2018 Occupational health and safety Management System
4. Certification Scheme “Covid Shield” in EXCELLENT level
5. ISO 41001: 2018 Facility Management System
6. ISO 22301: 2012 Business Continuity Management System
7. ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System
8. ISO 39001: 2012 Road traffic Safety Management System
9. ISO 37001: 2016 Anti-Bribery Management System
10. ISO 50001: 2018 Energy Management System
11. ISO 26000: 2010 Guidance on Social Responsibility
12. ISO 22000: 2005 Food Safety management
- 213 0113300